Pages

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

CNBLUE > i'm sorry

because i am so into stress during my final examination, there are also someoneeess that releasr my streess out and of course my favorite korean band >>> CNBLUE
THEY'RE K-POP ROCK !! YEAH AND i AM SO much falling in love with their music stlyes tht are soooo
UNSUAL...ALhtough their songs had out before,,, im a bit late FAN OF them but still i love thoer songs
besides, i also realise that thier hair styles also are getting more COOLER EACH DAYS since they debuted until now>>> :  )

the new song entitled > i'm sorry> music so catchy and the lyrics  rips my hearts out...like i was really into thier songs and of course because they are FLOWERBOYS BAND TOO ~~~~ ^_^
nomu nomu bosh she ta !!

they all are so talented in ARTS WORLDSSSS

and good news too malaysianss

I HEARD SOME NEWS THAT they will come to Malaysia on

24th August 2013 (Saturday)

Time: TBA

Venue: Stadium Negara, Kuala Lumpur

Ticketing: TBA











 

































MUSIC VIDEO SCENE IN "I'M SORRY" SONGS



No comments: